- colorless liquid
We are actively engaged in providing a huge range of 35kg Phosphorus Trichloride. It is mostly used in the textile finishing agents, germicides, surfactants, gasoline additives and so on. Along with this, provided compound is suitable in the organic chemistry and to replace the hydroxyl group by chlorine atom. 35kg Phosphorus Trichloride is also reacts with the halogens and sulphur monochloride for the formation purpose of making a chemical of phosphorus pentachloride.
- Clear, greasy liquid with no colour.
- It has a melting point of 161 degrees Celsius.
- This has a very pungent odor about it.
- It has pungent odor
- 35kg Phosphorus Trichloride is constantly emitting liquid fumes into the humid air.
- Used to create insecticides, dyestuffs, catalysts, and plasticizers
- Also used as a fuel additives and textile finishing
- 100000 Per Week
- 1 Days
- All India
B No. 14, Vrundavan Society, IPCL Road, Near Over Bridge, Dashrath Vadodara Gujarat India +918045811503