- 99.5 %
- caustic potash flakesh
- Industrial Grade
- Industrial, Fertilizer, Pharmaceutical
Caustic Potash Flake Packaging Type is widely used as a cleaning agent and sanitizer, mostly to clear the insides of tanks of bacteria and yeast biofilms. This flake is stable even at high temperatures. It is a solid form of sodium hydroxide. Textile, soaps & detergents, pulp and paper industries, and alumina refineries all utilize the product. Caustic Potash Flake Packaging Type kills acidic wine microbes that are accustomed to low pH conditions since it is a powerfully basic inorganic chemical.
Shree Maruti Impex India
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What is caustic potash flake?
Caustic potash flake is a white, odorless, hygroscopic solid with a strongly alkaline taste. It is the potassium salt of hydroxide and is used in many industrial and manufacturing processes.
2) What are the properties of caustic potash flake?
Caustic potash flake is a white, odorless, hygroscopic solid with a density of 2.04 g/cm3. It is soluble in water, alcohol, and glycerol.
3) How is caustic potash flake made?
Caustic potash flake is made by evaporating a solution of potassium hydroxide.
4) What are the uses of caustic potash flake?
Caustic potash flake is used in the production of soaps, detergents, and cleaning products. It is also used in the textile industry for bleaching and scouring.
5) How do you store caustic potash flake?
Caustic potash flake should be stored in a cool, dry place.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cheque
- 10000 Per Day
- 3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 50 kg bag
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Himachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Uttarakhand, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Lakshadweep, South India, East India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, West Bengal, North India, Kerala, Central India, Odisha, West India, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, All India
- 9001:2015 ISO and MSME Certified